As of September 1, 2019, USCIS changed the address required to file Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker. The change applies to the following cap-exempt H-1B petitions: continuing previously approved employment from the same employer; changing previously approved employment; new concurrent employment; changing an employer; changing status to H-1B; notifying a U.S. consulate, port of entry, or pre-flight inspection; or amending a petition. The address can be found here. Starting October 1, USCIS may reject forms sent to the wrong service center.

– Weekly Immigration Briefing By Olivia Hester, Immigration Law Analyst at Docketwise.

Posted in: Immigration